Thanks for checking out New Island’s submissions page.
We are currently open for submissions.
We are seeking submissions in the following areas:
Fiction: Novels, Novellas and Short Stories
Poetry & Drama
Non-Fiction: History, Biography, Memoir & Autobiography and Food & Drink
If you have a piece of work that you feel would suit our list, please follow the submissions guidelines below.
We ONLY accept submissions if they adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submissions are sent by email to: editor[AT]newisland.ie
- Submissions emails should include a cover note explaining the origins of the submission, the reason why the author has chosen New Island, as well as the following:
- a short author biography with links to social media profiles, websites, etc (if any exist) as a Word document (.doc or .docx) attachment;
- a one-page synopsis of the book as a Word document (.doc or .docx) attachment;
- three sample chapters (and, if Non-Fiction, a chapter breakdown) as a Word document (.doc or .docx) attachment.